A lightweight, waterproof and unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessory.
Internal Dimensions: L 450 x 323 x 175 mm (Lid 46 mm; Base 129 mm)
External Dimentions: L 478 x 390 x 193 mm
Weight: empty case: 3.15 kg
• ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of efficiency
• automatic valve which adjusts the air pressure inside
• internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 means the suitcase is completely waterproof
• extremely robust closing hooks with a two-phase system for opening/closing. in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, this prevents the hooks from opening in case of a fall
• reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
Made of a patented material produced by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fibre and rubber. Also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminium for the trolley versions, allow the case to obtain a final weight of up to 20% lighter than the competition. It has been a priority in the creation of HPRC cases to produce the lightest cases combined with maximum protection. In any case, the development of the material TTX01 continues: the search for lightness is not at the expense of protection.
Material TTX01 gives the cases the ability to withstand impacts, drops and different levels of pressure thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
• The temperature range is guaranteed - 40 ° C - (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F).
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOUR.
The entire production line of suitcases HPRC is ISO9001, confirming our particular attention and interest in maintaining the product at the highest level. These tests and certifications guarantee the quality of the product and its durability.
High-quality cases designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.